Rawhide - Elk
Top quality rawhide is best used for saddles, ropes, braids, drum heads, lamps, moccasin soles and more. The rigidity of this un-tanned hide makes it durable, strong and great for laces and many buckskinning projects. The hide when wet is pliable and soft and will take any shape you gave it when dried.
• Rawhide has been de-haired and cured, but not tanned and is dependable and great quality.
• PLEASE NOTE This is a naturally hunted elk and the hide might show signs of the bullet used to obtain it (a small hole).
• Whole Hide Size: 5’ by 3.5’
• All pictures are taken in natural sunlight with natural glare of sun
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Free Shipping On Orders Over $100